Wednesday, January 5, 2022

33 legs

 Kia Ora bloggers, today for the SLJ activity I had to draw a girl, boy, snail, crab, dog, ant and a spider. It was hard because I am not that good at drawing but I manged to get pretty good results. The hardest one to draw was the crab because it was big and took up a lot of space. The easiest one to draw was the snail and the spider. I had to use both of the sides of paper because there wasn't enough space for the girl, boy and snail. I had to draw all of this and add it up to 33, the video for the dog didn't include the 4th leg so I drew it myself. The numbers on top are how much legs the animal has. I hope you guys like it! 





  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Keti,

    I really like your drawing they are very cute! I agree the easiest to draw was probably the spider and snail. That is very thoughtful of you to tell how many legs each animal/human has.

    Was one came out the best?
    Asmah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Keti,

    Wow! These are some amazing drawings, I think they're very well done! The crab does look tricky to draw - they have so many legs and little details but you did a wonderful job. I also like how friendly they all look!

    Did you learn any fun facts about any of the animals or bugs you drew for this activity?

    Good spotting with the missing dog leg in the video, a three legged dog would’ve complicated your numbers!

    I hope you enjoyed being creative with this activity, keep up the great work.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora

    Keti

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is awesome to see that you are engaging with the SLJ. I think you did an amazing job at drawing the different animals. They looked very happy and positive.

    Could you double check the calculation as I added all the legs and got 35 legs?

    I think ants are cool, I remember when I was in South Africa I saw huge mounds of ant hills and saw so many different types of ants while I was there. An interesting fact is that there are 12,000 different kinds of ant species all over the world. What was your favorite animal?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete